LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF WORKS & INFRASTRUCTURE
INVITATION FOR BID (IFB)
RECONSTRUCTION OF ROADS WITHIN OSBORNE FORESHORE ESTATE PHASE II.
Date of Bid Issuance: March 12th, 2019
The Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure has secured necessary approval to execute capital project as part of its statutory mandates and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payment under the contract for the Upgrading of Roads.
2.0 PROJECT DETAILS
|Lots||Description of Activity||LGA||Length (Km)||Bid Security (N)||Delivery Period|
|1||Reconstruction of Roads within Osborne Foreshore Estate Phase II, Ikoyi, in Eti-Osa Local Government||Eti-Osa||3.12||1% of bid price.||12 Months|
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the guidelines.
The Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure now invites sealed bid from eligible contractors for above contracts as detailed in the bidding document.
3.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
- Last 3 years (2015, 2016 & 2017) Company Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (2) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contract award and certificates of job completion within the last Five (5) years.
- Detailed Company profile and Organisation structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical/Managerial).
- Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank).
- Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidences of VAT remittances for the last 3years.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years.
- Evidence of 3 years development levy for two directors.
- Evidence of registration as a Contractor with appropriate class, with the Lagos State Government.
(i) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document
(ii) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
(iii) The Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not with their agents.
(iv) This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contracts at all.
(v) The Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with site inspections or responses to this invitation.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the Lagos State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure at Room 516, 5th Floor Block 3, Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja.
5.0 COLLECTION OF BIDDING DOCUMENT.
A complete set of Bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders at the above address, upon the submission of a written application to: The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Works & Infrastructure, Block 3, Room 406, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00). Payment should be made to the account with the following details:
Account Name: Miscellaneous
Agency Name: Ministry of Works and Infrastructure
Agency Code: 30004
Revenue Code: 32755
Revenue Item: Sales of Bidding Document
Bank: Any Bank used by the Lagos State Government (Polaris Bank, GTB, Access Bank e.tc.)
Account Number: To be obtained from the Bank
6.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENT
Bids must be enclosed in sealed envelopes addressed to: The Honourable Commissioner, Ministry of Works & Infrastructure, Block 3, Room 406, The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, and delivered at the same address on or before 12:00 Hours on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above. Late bid will be rejected.
7.0 BID OPENING:
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 12:00hours, at the Conference Room of the Lagos State Ministry of Works & Infrastructure, Block 3, Alausa Secretariat, Ikeja, Lagos.
Honourable Commissioner (MW&I)
For: Lagos State Government.